Pulphammer (he-he) AAR

For discussing your games and sharing photos....

Pulphammer (he-he) AAR

Postby UncleDante » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:19 pm

Two actually. And a little bit less text than usual.
We played a few games of Pulp Alley set in Warhammer 40k. In Irelia Sector, our homebrew sector, to be precise. First Scenario were centered around two inquisitorial warbands, who were hunting artefacts on a derelict space freighter.

All in all, my league were too busy beating up opponents allies, so his sidekick and leader got 3 of 5 plot points. Inquisition got the artifacts anyway =) This will be an interresting starting point for a future adventures in Irelia.

First game were quick, so we gathered terrain and new leagues for another game. It happened, that leagues chosen were ideal match for our last Dark Heresy campaign. It were set on planet Melena in Irelia Sector. Players were uncovering a detective plot in the middle of rebellion. So a league of imperial guardsmen and league of cultists were a perfect choice to play some events of this rebellion.

Once again my opponent won by plot points. Tried a few abilities i did not used before. And it was very effective, as I did not lost a single guardsman.

Also, my last Phantom card arrived a few weeks ago and played in first scenarion. Funny how you can add a tradable card game elements in a tabletop wargame.
UncleDante

Re: Pulphammer (he-he) AAR

Postby rags » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:50 am

Very cool! Now I want to haul out my ancient Space Hulk tiles and do some derelict exploring myself.
Hmm...I wonder if one of my old Necromunda gangs would be up for looting out a genestealer-infested space freighter. :D
rags
rags

Postby Midnight » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:14 pm

Agreed...very cool!

I love how easy it is to bring minis from other games into PA with new life and flavor.

:D
Midnight

Postby Dave » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:07 pm

Fantastic!

We just mailed off another card for you yesterday! So glad you're having fun with Pulp Alley. :D
David Phipps, Pulp Alley

dave@pulpalley.com
http://www.pulpalley.com/

"Listen, and listen well! The road before you is beset with many perils!"
Dave
Site Admin

Return to Scenario AAR