Pulp Alley at PRO or CON Battlefields March 11

Are you hosting/wanting a Pulp Alley game at an upcoming convention?

Pulp Alley at PRO or CON Battlefields March 11

Postby oabee » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:35 pm

I will be returning to PRO or CON Battlefields convention in Livonia, Michigan for a 4-player Pulp Alley scenario starting at 9:00 am. Since we just pulled up stakes and moved recently, my gaming gear still is in need of sorting out, so I'll return to a reprise of my earlier modified Smash-and-Grab scenario featuring the fiendish villain, Dr. Munro. This time his dastardly designs involve still another Infernal Device: he is rumored to be developing a time machine. As always, this is a Victorian SciFi/steampunkish setting, this time set in an abandoned warehouse district in London.

I will be adding some new elements: I was able to pick up (at a very nice price) one of Micro Art's Wolfsung 3x3 game mats, which has just the desired atmosphere for my setting:

Also, wending its way through the buildings will be a Micro Arts Catwalk Set, a lucky find at a local gaming establishment:

The convention will be held at the Livonia Elk's Club, 31117 Plymouth Rd, Livonia Michigan 48150. $10 for a full day of gaming, three sessions worth. Doors open at 8:00 AM to register for the day's events.
oabee

Re: Pulp Alley at PRO or CON Battlefields March 11

Postby Dave » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:38 pm

Very cool! Wish we could be there! :D
David Phipps, Pulp Alley

dave@pulpalley.com
http://www.pulpalley.com/

"Listen, and listen well! The road before you is beset with many perils!"
Dave
Site Admin

Return to Conventions Calendar