More Pulp Alley at Enfilade 2017

Are you hosting/wanting a Pulp Alley game at an upcoming convention?

More Pulp Alley at Enfilade 2017

Postby RP006 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:32 pm

Inspired by the great rules we all know by Dave and Mila, and my friends in the Pacific Northwest (to include Sinewgrab whom I only know from these boards), I too will be hosting a Pulp Alley game at Enfilade 2017 in Olympia, Washington May 26-28. http://www.nhmgscitadel.com/enfilade/

The theme is a pulp adventure based in Casablanca. It will run Sunday the 28th. Here is the brief description of the game:

The year is 1941 in Casablanca. The Vichy French are in control of the city, with the Germans poised to take over; refugees are trying to escape to friendlier territory, gun runners are smuggling guns to freedom fighters, thieves are looking for ancient artifacts to make their fortunes while avoiding artifact protectors. Can you guide your league through adventure and peril to escape Casablanca?
RP006

Re: More Pulp Alley at Enfilade 2017

Postby Dave » Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:12 am

Yay! Please send me an email -- pulpalley@gmail.com and we'll see if we can send you some Pulp Alley goodies to give away to your players. :D

FYI -- Please include your mailing address.
David Phipps, Pulp Alley

dave@pulpalley.com
http://www.pulpalley.com/

"Listen, and listen well! The road before you is beset with many perils!"
Dave
Site Admin

Postby RP006 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:32 pm

Thank you Dave, I appreciate it. I will be having a colleague, help me manage the game. I am combining a lot a variables to keep players on their toes and keep the action going and the fous on completing their missions! I will definitely get a Pulp Report to you...

Email on the way with an address!

Thank you so much again.
RP006

Postby Sinewgrab » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:32 am

When are you running? I couldn't find it in the PEL...
"There is no known cure for the wargaming virus, only treatments with ever increasing doses of metal."
Sinewgrab

Postby RP006 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:39 pm

I proposed it Saturday night for the Sunday morning time slot. I just checked and it is past the 24hr waiting period, but still awaiting approval. I can't think they would not approve it as it is Sunday and typically a slow day for games and people tend to not be available for Sunday. I also did Sunday so as to not intrude upon your games on Saturday
RP006

Postby Sinewgrab » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:05 am

I can't remember if they have any slots open Sunday. I have a game I am running (non-Pulp Alley) (sorry, Dave) Sunday AM, and Warren is running 3 consecutive rounds of his Pulp Alley game on Saturday, and I have mine on Saturday night. Hope you get in!
"There is no known cure for the wargaming virus, only treatments with ever increasing doses of metal."
Sinewgrab

Postby RP006 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:06 pm

Yea, I'm in. Talked to enfilade last night. He just hasn't updated the site yet. It updates this weekend. I should be good though.

Thanks
RP006

Return to Conventions Calendar