The League of Four

For discussing characters and league designs....

Re: The League of Four

Postby Scoundrel » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:59 am

Okay did the test run and... well the League of Four were defeated in round 5, I don't think the League I made is good for Solo play, the bots don't do plots so they are not kept busy with that so lots of shooting from them and 4 Sidekicks doing plots and defending themselves didn't stand a chance, it might have turned out a bit better against a player and not bots.

Bosun did very well keeping Raven 24 down for 3 turns, but she got bested by a peril and then taken down by number 2, and Bosun failed her recovery test and went out of the game.

Alisha Johnson was the only one standing ad the end of turn 5, she did punch out Gauge who failed her recovery test and went out, but Alisha was still outnumbered 3 to 1, so no point in continuing to turn 6.

I guess as I mentioned before that going up against combat strong bots in a solo game were pretty much going to end badly, that or the dices were really bad or I did something wrong, just shows how nasty the Raven Squadron is :)
Scoundrel

Postby Dave » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:39 pm

Very cool! Glad to hear that the solo rules gave you a good challenge. It is always tough to draw too many conclusions from a single game. It could go completely different next time. :D
David Phipps, Pulp Alley

dave@pulpalley.com
http://www.pulpalley.com/

"Listen, and listen well! The road before you is beset with many perils!"
Dave
Site Admin

Postby Scoundrel » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:18 pm

Okay do to the big disaster with my first Pulp Alley Solo Game I'm putting them on hold for now, the story excuse will be they are all (except for one) in the hospital, and I have to figure out my next step.

But as always with me I have many other Leagues to try to get things right as I think I have done something wrong rules wise so I will have to sort that out :)
Scoundrel

Previous

Return to Pulp Alley - Sample Leagues