Some solo card ?

For discussing drawing cards and the initiative....

Some solo card ?

Postby Panama » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:10 pm

Hi guys I've a couple of questions on solo cards

1) Surprise Twist, Thie side's activation ends immediately. Switch to activating the opposing characters, if able.
Return to activating this side after all the opposing characters have activated.
So what happen's ?

A) The character who the card was drawn for lose's his activation this turn as he's already been activated.

B) After the other side have all been activated the activation then return's to his side & he activate's again when he is the close's character to an enemy character ?

C) Neither of the above but something else ?

2) Hasitation, Effect: This character can not perform any actions & can not run. Attach: Until end of turn.
Does this mean ?

A) The effected character can do none of the above during his activation.

B) The effected character can do none of the above for the remainder of the turn ? EG, if he was shot at would not be able to return fire or dodge ?

3) Sprint, Effect: This character may run an extra +3"
Can this be use when rushing an enemy ? EG, can the character now rush up to 15" ?

Thanks in advance for any help offered :D
Panama

Re: Some solo card ?

Postby Panama » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:04 pm

Ok I've just noticed Rag's question so have the answer to question 1 :D now just need answers to 2 & 3 ;)
Panama

Postby Dave » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:04 pm

Panama wrote:Hi guys I've a couple of questions on solo cards

1) Surprise Twist, Thie side's activation ends immediately. Switch to activating the opposing characters, if able.
Return to activating this side after all the opposing characters have activated.
So what happen's ?

A) The character who the card was drawn for lose's his activation this turn as he's already been activated.

B) After the other side have all been activated the activation then return's to his side & he activate's again when he is the close's character to an enemy character ?

Answer = B. However, when you are activating "your" side, you are free to activate them in any order.

2) Hasitation, Effect: This character can not perform any actions & can not run. Attach: Until end of turn.
Does this mean ?

A) The effected character can do none of the above during his activation.

B) The effected character can do none of the above for the remainder of the turn ? EG, if he was shot at would not be able to return fire or dodge ?

Answer = B (see below)

Important Note -- Dodging is not an action. Brawling is not an action. Shooting is not an action. "Action" is a very specific term and is limited to those things that are called actions in the rules.

3) Sprint, Effect: This character may run an extra +3"
Can this be use when rushing an enemy ? EG, can the character now rush up to 15" ?

Answer = Yes (see below)

Note -- "Rushing" is simply any (yes, any) type of movement that places your character into base-to-base contact with an enemy.

I hope this helps.

HAVE FUN
David Phipps, Pulp Alley

dave@pulpalley.com
http://www.pulpalley.com/

"Listen, and listen well! The road before you is beset with many perils!"
Dave
Site Admin

Postby Panama » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:02 am

Thanks for clearing that up for me Dave, I've the horror pack heading my way so I'm sure I'll be back with more question soon :lol: :lol:
Panama

Return to Pulp Alley - Start of Turn and Action Sequence